The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac mini MD011FE/A wows one and all with its comprehensive plan that covers invaluable support, global repair and query-solving anytime and anywhere. This protection plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, Mac OS X, iLife, and iWork for up to three years from your computer's original purchase date. In addition, you getglobal repair coverage for your Mac both parts and labour through convenient service options.
Quite amazingly, whenever you are bogged down by any problems with your Mac, you can take it to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also request that a technician come to your work site and resolve any issue that you are facing.
Since the AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world, it is the perfect solution irrespective of whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac.
Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule2
- Apple USB SuperDrive (for MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook Air, and Mac mini only)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks